*****OU-OSU Pregame Notes/Game Thread/Predictions*****

The only thing better would have been a late turnover and a slam at the end to win by 5!!!! :ez-roll:

Thank you to Frank Booker and those who made all their free throws during crunch time.

bedlam sweep and needed this win. Even without Smart you can't complain about a road rivalry win.

Hornbeak was money from the free throw line down the stretch.

bedlam sweep and needed this win. Even without Smart you can't complain about a road rivalry win.

You won't catch me complaining. I had a feeling from the get go that winning in Stillwater would be tough.

Hornbeak was money from the free throw line down the stretch.
And helped change things late on defense. OSU was more a jump shooting team the last 5 or 6 minutes or so when OU mounted the come back.

Proud of my guys...all of them, but especially Hornbeak!

I appreciate the guys granting me my wish...and making some stops on defense. That last play (not fouling Brown) made me sweat, but I'm just happy for the win. We still aren't in a good groove like we were a few weeks ago, but I hope this is a good first step.

I actually think OSU plays better without Marcus Smart. They are very thin and can't afford foul trouble but their team is better without him out there clanging the ball off the rim and constantly getting out of posiiton on defense trying to get steals.

You won't catch me complaining. I had a feeling from the get go that winning in Stillwater would be tough.

Yup...me as well. We didn't play that great, but we got the badly needed W.

Now, we have a week to get ready for KSU. I know many here will feel like we're a Tourney lock at 20 wins, but I won't relaxed on Selection Sunday unless we have at least 21 wins...so we need to beat KSU for at least my peace of mind.

Back