OU @ TCU 3PM CST on ESPN2

Happy to be leading.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

If we don’t solve our issues on offense we won’t go far. 29 points in a half against TCU is not good.

Better finish to the half. Bijan and Hill are playing well. Tanner needs to stay on his feet and draw the foul....stop falling down. EJ needs to have a little more poise. I like where we are at thus far.

Rebounding has been pretty good. D has been OK since Coach M took the timeout. A little sloppy on O at times. Hurts that Chargois is injured.

Only on pace for 22 turnovers. So predictable.

We were up 6 with momentum when Harkless made one of his typically reckless drives, turned it over, and they drilled a transition three to shift momentum. He and Tanner with three turnovers each.

Only on pace for 22 turnovers. So predictable.

We were up 6 with momentum when Harkless made one of his typically reckless drives, turned it over, and they drilled a transition three to shift momentum. He and Tanner with three turnovers each.

Yep. T Groves just needs to pass it out when strongly doubled. I don’t know what to say about Harkless dribbling into traffic anymore. I know Coach M probably wants him to be aggressive but he hasn’t been able to find that balance between aggressive and playing smart.

Like the way the guys are rebounding, that is key in these kind of games

Good start to this half as well. Interesting to see if we go into our funk here, after they get a timeout, like we did in the first half.

if OU doesn't turn it over they win this game

Seems like a good prediction based on what we are seeing. Just wish I was more confident about not doing that. Good news is that they are only 2 turnovers behind us. :)

Back