>>>>>>OU-Texas Tech Gameday Thread<<<<<<

Re: >>>>>>OU-Texas Tech Gameday Thread<<<<<<

Cousins passed up a wide open three that Spangler created off the double team.

Shoot the open shot whether you are missing or not. Screws up the whole damn offense when you pump fake with no one within 5 feet of you

Hope Cousins isn't getting worried about his shot. He had the open 3 there.

Ya probably should have shot it.. but got FTs. And i love that

OK. I am often critical of Lattin's footwork but it was pretty good there.

57-57 at 3:40; timeout OU

This team has been frustrating to watch of late. Did we set the standards too high after the great start?
I think so, we not as good as we looked early, but I don't think we're as bad as we look now.

Cousins passed up a wide open three that Soangler created off the double team.

Shoot the open shot whether you are missing or not. Screws up the whole damn offense when you pump fake with no one within 5 feet of you

I agree. Got us FTs tho.. so lucky on the end result

It's like night and day with Spangler.....his energy has been so much better this half. Even the rebounds that he hasn't been able to get to, it seems like is at least getting a hand on it.

Oh definitely, not saying not to shoot at all. He just never missed those until like two weeks ago.

Yeah, those were automatic most of the season. And I imagine they will become that way again. Just needs to play a little looser I'd imagine.

This team has been frustrating to watch of late. Did we set the standards too high after the great start?

There was no way we were going to keep shotting 50% 3's...caught up to us. Rebounding has been horrible. ..but when ur making shots, as in earlier...it didn't matter.

Yep; at least he made something happen. We typically turned it over when we did that in the KU game.

If we turn it over out of this timeout like we have been the last few games I might snap.

Good D Lattin! Need to step up now.

Yeah I actually like the fact he knows he's struggling so go to the rack. Smart move. 2 FTs outa the deal. Let's get this boys! Boomer!

It's like night and day with Spangler.....his energy has been so much better this half. Even the rebounds that he hasn't been able to get to, it seems like is at least getting a hand on it.

I can't figure him out. I know he does but it looked like he didn't want to be out there in the first half.

There was no way we were going to keep shotting 50% 3's...caught up to us. Rebounding has been horrible. ..but when ur making shots, as in earlier...it didn't matter.

That's why when everyone was puffing their chest out I was critical of our lack of inside scoring. Sadly, I was right, it hurts.

Scott Thompson all over that call. Pretty

59-57 at 3:00

Lets block out and get the rebound here.

No ally-oop in bounds passes!

Back