OU vs #12 KSU 8pm CST on ESPNU

BoulderSooner

Owner/Operator
Reaction score
[TWEET]https://twitter.com/OU_MBBall/status/1625518951886376960?s=20&t=j78TW4OoJuAFrNSFRC_y_w[/TWEET]

NORMAN – Oklahoma men's basketball hosts No. 12/14 Kansas State on Tuesday, Feb. 14. Tip is at 8 p.m. inside Lloyd Noble Center.

Tuesday's game against the Wildcats will be broadcast on ESPNU with James Westling and Lance Blanks on the call. Fans may also listen on the Sooner Sports Radio Network (KRXO 107.7 FM The Franchise in Oklahoma City; KTBZ 1430 AM in Tulsa; Varsity Radio App) with Toby Rowland and Kevin Henry announcing.

https://soonersports.com/news/2023/...sooners-host-no-12-14-kansas-state-on-tuesday

OU +1.5 o/u 140.5

How in the world can this be a pick'em to one point underdog game? I'm not a betting man, but that seems like a steal! Almost gives me hope they know something I don't!

How in the world can this be a pick'em to one point underdog game? I'm not a betting man, but that seems like a steal! Almost gives me hope they know something I don't!

KU was just a 2.5 favorite in our most recent game.

giphy.gif

KSU may be #12, but it has been over a month since they won a road game.

KSU may be #12, but it has been over a month since they won a road game.

I think that's the answer. Of course, it has also been exactly a month since we have won a Big 12 game, home or away.

This feels like a win... OU isn't going to lose out. They have surprised several times this year.

This feels like a win... OU isn't going to lose out. They have surprised several times this year.

Hope you are right. Feels to me like the wheels are all off. I will be impressed with coaches and team at this point if they show they can execute well enough for any conference win, especially at crunch time.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hoping for a win, but I think we lose by 20+. Outside of Sherfield, the roster is pretty bare. Uzan seems to have hit a wall and has been very average the last 4 to 5 games.

Even though we are playing poorly....KSU isn't that bad of a matchup for us. If they aren't making 3s, then they are very beatable. They play at a fairly fast pace and if you get them out of their rhythm, then they can also be had. Do I think that is going to happen.....I certainly wouldn't bet on it.

Even though we are playing poorly....KSU isn't that bad of a matchup for us. If they aren't making 3s, then they are very beatable. They play at a fairly fast pace and if you get them out of their rhythm, then they can also be had. Do I think that is going to happen.....I certainly wouldn't bet on it.

The one problem for us is that during their recent struggles, one of their main issues has been turning the ball over. We aren’t good at creating turnovers, plus, from all the articles I’ve read the past few days, they are hellbent on taking better care of the ball. You’re right, though … if we can make it an ugly game, we might be able to stick around. It’s the opposite of almost every OU/KSU game from the last several decades!

The one problem for us is that during their recent struggles, one of their main issues has been turning the ball over. We aren’t good at creating turnovers, plus, from all the articles I’ve read the past few days, they are hellbent on taking better care of the ball. You’re right, though … if we can make it an ugly game, we might be able to stick around. It’s the opposite of almost every OU/KSU game from the last several decades!

Yep....we simply don't create turnovers. Believe it or not, that particular stat alone makes me miss Goldwire....lol. If we can make them play halfcourt, we will have puncher's chance.

[TWEET]https://twitter.com/TRowOU/status/1625658838992011265?s=20&t=0iHmlWIGr5M1hoIQy3pb8A[/TWEET]

[TWEET]https://twitter.com/ByEliLederman/status/1625675849356783616?s=20&t=0iHmlWIGr5M1hoIQy3pb8A[/TWEET]

Back