OU vs WVU 830pm CST ESPNU

What the heck, Manek?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

56-60 at under 8. WV shooting 2

Just leave them wide open and watch our tournament hopes get flushed down the toilet.

I spoke too soon. I still don't understand these substitution patterns/lack of timeouts. I could see never using a timeout if your team is deep and there is seemingly no ebbs when a different unit comes in, but this clearly isn't the case with this team. SMH.

It would be nice if Kruger realized that this is "do or die" and actually played our best lineup the majority of the time. It's almost as if we are still experimenting....and guess what?...we are down late to the doormat of the Big 12.

If LK doesn’t have guys forcing 5 to drive I am going to break the TV in my hotel room.

Reaves is far beyond that.

I hope so. We dont know for sure what reaves is yet. He shot better than mccabe as a freshman.. but on a better team (maybe had some better looks) and he is also not a short pg..

basically i just want a bunch of shooters is what im saying

Time to start making shots, boys

It would be nice if Kruger realized that this is "do or die" and actually played our best lineup the majority of the time. It's almost as if we are still experimenting....and guess what?...we are down late to the doormat of the Big 12.

Dude is questionable at best. Wants to be "fair" i guess?

Two guys had the ball 2 feet from the basket and neither shot.

Back