OU vs WVU 830pm CST ESPNU

It’s pathetic. CJ has to be the worst senior, 4 year player we’ve ever had. Our offense is a joke.

Why foul a guy who was losing control of the ball, just another dumb decision. We don't want to win this game.

Crunch time. Every possession matters and we miss damn layups

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Manek cant make layup... ou ought to practice those in practice..

Manek missed a layup on one end and then just went ahead and crawled back to the their end while WVU was on the break.

What you guys think. 8-10 missed lay ups tonight? 16-20pts left on the floor?

Would be nice if we had a player who could dunk the ball and do away with the uncertainty of it all.

Just pathetic. ONE win against the WORST team in the league to guarantee a tourney bid and we're choking it away.

I hope so. We dont know for sure what reaves is yet. He shot better than mccabe as a freshman.. but on a better team (maybe had some better looks) and he is also not a short pg..

basically i just want a bunch of shooters is what im saying

Reaves has played more college basketball than the kid you are comparing him to. We have plenty of info on him. Trust me, he is a far better shooter than anyone on our current roster.

Still 4 minutes left but we better toughen up quickly.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Easy to remember why I quit watching. Hoping I’d have a happy return Vs the worst team in the league. Instead I get the same **** show I saw in January.

Back