'24 Coaching Carousel Thread

True, but the beat is still plugged in with the athletic director's office. If demands were made, if the Depaul job was used to bluff, I think someone would know or have an inkling on it.
You are giving FAR too much credit to the local beat writers. The AD could be building shells for the Nazis inside the Physical Plant and the "basketball beat writers" would file nary a word.

Yeah. I like following the chaos. Gets you through some "boring" days, I guess.

Trilly seems to be like a lot of these dudes who want to be insiders. If you throw enough shi* against the wall, some will stick, and people tend to ignore the misses.
My cousin has a fake Twitter account where he pretends to be an insider and its picking up steam sadly lol

Yeah. I like following the chaos. Gets you through some "boring" days, I guess.

Trilly seems to be like a lot of these dudes who want to be insiders. If you throw enough shi* against the wall, some will stick, and people tend to ignore the misses.
Good job on Pitino actually giving this guy credence enough where you have people spouting his stuff as fact everywhere. None of this Moser to Depaul stuff really made that much sense, it's so embarrassing to have OU sites repeating this stuff as fact like college interns.

Good job on Pitino actually giving this guy credence enough where you have people spouting his stuff as fact everywhere. None of this Moser to Depaul stuff really made that much sense, it's so embarrassing to have OU sites repeating this stuff as fact like college interns.
Agreed, but basically, a college intern on TOS was one of those creating the hysteria based on rumors as their go-to basketball expert/reporter.

Back