'24 Coaching Carousel Thread

Going off memory, I seem to recall Kelvin beat texas about 6-7 times in a row only to lose to texas 6-7 times in a row thereafter.

Streaks happen, especially when one program is significantly more invested in winning than the other program is.

Going off memory, I seem to recall Kelvin beat texas about 6-7 times in a row only to lose to texas 6-7 times in a row thereafter.

Streaks happen, especially when one program is significantly more invested in winning than the other program is.
There was a stretch there where Kruger beat UT and OSU a lot in a row

Prediction

Louisville takes a real swing at Scott Drew but will ultimately be unable to tempt him to leave Waco. It will also see if there's any way to mitigate Mick Cronin's buyout, and will then turn to Dusty May. If May takes the Ohio State job instead, it's entirely unclear where Louisville will land. The Cardinals could wait and see which candidate emerges as the hot March name with an NCAA tournament run.

Last edited:

Prediction

Louisville takes a real swing at Scott Drew but will ultimately be unable to tempt him to leave Waco. It will also see if there's any way to mitigate Mick Cronin's buyout, and will then turn to Dusty May. If May takes the Ohio State job instead, it's entirely unclear where Louisville will land. The Cardinals could wait and see which candidate emerges as the hot March name with an NCAA tournament run.

I'm sure there are lots of easy flights from Louisville to Chicago. Just saying . . .

If u gave me the option between…

A. Keep Moser

B. Hire Wade + Moser’s $6mm buyout

…I gotta go with B.
I mean, Wade is a great coach. But he will have your program in trouble in no time.

Friend who coached with him a long time ago told me that BEFORE the LSU situation.

I'm amazed anyone would even consider calling for Wade to be our coach. It's disheartening.

Back