'24 Coaching Carousel Thread

Will Wade and Chris Jans would kill it.
Bryce Drew would do ok.
Buzz would walk barefoot to get out of College Station, but he'd do about as well at Oklahoma A&M as he's done at Texas A&M.
Irony with chris jans and killing it as he helped somewhat cover up the attempted murder at nmsu

I am not as worried about jans. I am more worried about Buzz at osu (and def of wade being there). Osu would look the other way on everything and anything to win

Irony with chris jans and killing it as he helped somewhat cover up the attempted murder at nmsu

I am not as worried about jans. I am more worried about Buzz at osu (and def of wade being there). Osu would look the other way on everything and anything to win
Chris Jans had already left NMSU before the murder occurred. But he had his own scandal at Bowling Green, where he slapped a woman's butt one night in a bar. He was let go from there and went back to Wichita State as an assistant before taking the NMSU job. The guy can coach.

But if OSU is going after someone with skeletons, they need to get into the Will Wade sweepstakes.

And yes, OSU will look the other way to win.

I think if Boynton in the year where the NCAA f'd them over but he had Cunningham produced a 20 win team instead of 15-15 then he would have probably kept his job. He has has only had losing conference seasons as head coach at OSU.

Back