'24 Coaching Carousel Thread

Scott Drew won a national championship at Baylor. From where they were when he took the job, that's an absolute miracle. He deserves to get paid. Baylor has money, but they're not going to outbid Louisville for a basketball coach.

Louisville is desperate to get back to where they were and where they think they deserve to be. If they're not a blueblood, they're right behind blueblood status, even as bad as they've been in recent years.

Bijan and the shockers sealed their NIT fate this year. Bijan probably had his best game of the year. Happy for him.
Definitely. I was shocked (intentional). The kid played well.

Memphis is a poorly coached team. Much worse than anything anyone says about OU/Moser. They're brutal to watch. They don't do anything well.

would be absolutely hilarious if michigan goes after drew valentine. but they will probably go with a retread.

Once NIL was allowed, his recruiting "advantage" to get better talent disappeared and it exposed his lack of coaching ability.
And, their conference has changed around them. They haven't been able to move, and the American is now a weaker conference.

If I am Oklahoma State.......

Head Coach: Doug Gottlieb
Assistant: Brian Montonati
Assistant: Scott Sutton
Assistant: Sean Sutton
Assistant: James Dickey

The Suttons and Dickey have 597 wins as head coaches.

100% pure Oklahoma State coaching staff... Montonati brings his son with him.

And, their conference has changed around them. They haven't been able to move, and the American is now a weaker conference.
I heard one of their beat writers on Wichita radio when they were getting ready to play in the regular season and he said that they’ll likely keep him just because of his recruiting and his name/reputation in the city. But he is certainly not a good in-game coach.

If I am Oklahoma State.......

Head Coach: Doug Gottlieb
Assistant: Brian Montonati
Assistant: Scott Sutton
Assistant: Sean Sutton
Assistant: James Dickey

The Suttons and Dickey have 597 wins as head coaches.

100% pure Oklahoma State coaching staff... Montonati brings his son with him.
That would be Awesome…for osu’s opponents. LOL.

Back