Jeff Capel, it's on you Homie

Seymore Cox

Reaction score
You got to have a good season and bring in atleast one bigtime guy. Please, for the sooner nation

If we have a strong year off this poor football year we really could increase the core fan base of Sooner Basketball by a lot.

Yes guys you are right. The door is wide open to acquire more fans this year. BOOMER SOONER BABY!!!

Agreed, b-ball season cannot possible get here soon enough. Football just makes me sad. That was the worst offensive performance since the Blake era. Pitiful. B-ball makes me smile.

You got to have a good season and bring in atleast one bigtime guy. Please, for the sooner nation

Homie? Really?

He already brought in at least one big time guy...Cameron Clark...

two bigtime guys in Clark and Taylor. I'm refering to the recruits left. And yes, we are twitter homies.

Sounds almost like relishing in the football teams hard times as a means to better support for the BB team? Nah, I just can't go there.

What is the timetable looking like for our major prospects and when they make their announcements?

Harrison Barnes - 11/13?
Ray McCallum - The next few days?
Terrence Jones - ???
Doron Lamb - ???
Trey Zeigler - ???

Anyone else that I'm leaving off? I know the final day for the early signing period is Friday, so I was just trying to plan my freaking out accordingly.

Sounds almost like relishing in the football teams hard times as a means to better support for the BB team? Nah, I just can't go there.

+1

same posters who relish in womans bb hard times would be my guess....

Sounds like people trying to make lemonade out of lemons. I seriously doubt anyone is happy to see the football team at 5-4.:airwillie

Sounds like people trying to make lemonade out of lemons. I seriously doubt anyone is happy to see the football team at 5-4.:airwillie
+ 1.
My broken remote control is enough proof that I am not happy with this recent football loss.

I'm just getting numb to it. Going to law school at Indiana really stoked my passion for basketball even more so I can't wait to follow both teams. OU's my first love always, but IU with Crean is going to be exciting though they're rebuilding.

please dont be bringing the football crap over here.

this is for basketball.

please dont be bringing the football crap over here.

this is for basketball.

Crap?!?! i"m sorry this maybe a basketball forum, but it's stil the same school and we should support them all, not call it crap. geezz.

Yeah run off the football fans that's a good way to build up the fan base.

Back