Duke vs Tennessee

Arkansas vs Kansas

Princeton vs Mizzou

Auburn vs Houston

Penn State vs Texas

Northwestern vs UCLA

Maryland vs Bama

I'll go with the following:

Furman (not a strong opinion either way)
Duke (feel pretty good about this one)
Arkansas (KU just seems susceptible, especially without Self on the sidelines)
Mizzou
Houston (if Sasser can't go or their guards continue to struggle, AU can win this one)
Texas
UCLA (haven't watched teams, think UCLA could go out early, played well Thursday)
Bama

I didn't think Duke would have that much trouble scoring against Tennessee. That really screws with my brackets, as I had Duke doing pretty well in most of them. Unfortunate.

Took Tennessee +3.5.

Now taking Arkansas +3.5 with some of those winnings.

Love it. Tennessee was way too physical.

Arkansas is so undisciplined. They have to hope their talent can carry them but I don’t like their chances against a disciplined, well-coached team that has a lottery pick and a consensus All American.

This Game is already over. I hate KU but they’re just way better. KU is going to win another national title and I hate it.

This Game is already over. I hate KU but they’re just way better. KU is going to win another national title and I hate it.

Sadly I agree about this game being over. Arky would drive me crazy if I were a fan of that team. Such a waste of talent.

This has turned into a fun game to watch. I still fear I know the ending, but Davis has done everything possible to keep Arky in it. But it just seems like KU hirs every shot they absolutely have to make.

Terrible game for me. I hate Arky more than KU, which means I really hate Arky. Don’t like their fans or coach. But they earned that win.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

$$$

[TWEET]https://twitter.com/ContextFreeCBB/status/1637239291121397760[/TWEET]

How in the heck did KU get a #1 seed?

Good God every time a team loses doesn’t mean they weren’t a good/great team. They were a no-doubt one seed. Let’s just celebrate them losing lol.

nobody needs to see that. i think eric just got nicknamed no-musselman. he must've been an absolute maniac when he was drinking.

$$$

[TWEET]https://twitter.com/ContextFreeCBB/status/1637239291121397760[/TWEET]

Such a twat. Have a little class while Self is recovering. Would not have won if he were on the sideline.

Back