*****Oklahoma-Nicholls State Game Thread*****

That is just the breaks of coaching (and cheering for) kids man......particularly the younger ones...it is a roller coaster ride.

Interesting lineup in right now:

Cade
Crock
Pledger
Fitz
Tiny

Fitz got an offensive rebound and put back. And two free throws to boot later on.

I seriously feel like this team will be pretty good down the road.....they just have to find their way early and Coach Capel has to find the right rotation....sometimes that is part of coaching when you are breaking in a new group. Lord knows I have been in his shoes plenty of times (although not at a high major DI. LOL)

Proud of Fitz for coming in and giving us a lift. We need him THIS year.

Fitz has a chance to be a pretty good player....we can definitely use him this year. Inside game has been rough the first few games outside of Tiny.

TMG is the epitome of a talented freshman. He has made no less than four amazing plays every game this year. I mean SC top 10 type plays, but then he makes some amazingly careless turnovers.

What we need from him is effort on defense. He didn't show it today, and he hasn't shown it all year.

record wise, we might end up having more of a baylor season this year than a villanova one :confused:

I love our rented cheerleaders. lol

It is still too early to predict our record. It just comes down to how quickly the freshmen can learn to defend and rebound. This can still end up being a good team by conference.

this is fun. i realize that nicholls state is terrible, but this half was much needed

TMG is the epitome of a talented freshman. He has made no less than four amazing plays every game this year. I mean SC top 10 type plays, but then he makes some amazingly careless turnovers.

What we need from him is effort on defense. He didn't show it today, and he hasn't shown it all year.

His size is going to severely limit him defensively imo.

81-60 Sooners WIN! Whew....

Now let's get the hell out of Alaska!

Back