*****Oklahoma-Nicholls State Game Thread*****

Im not real excited about coming back from a second half deficit to beat an 0-8 basketball team.

Sorry to be Johnny Raincloud, and I am glad they won big like they should at the end. But they were losing at half and in the second half and if they werent playing an 0-8 team I am not sure that would have happened.

Im not real excited about coming back from a second half deficit to beat an 0-8 basketball team.

Sorry to be Johnny Raincloud, and I am glad they won big like they should at the end. But they were losing at half and in the second half and if they werent playing an 0-8 team I am not sure that would have happened.

Props abd, that is one of the single most effective buzz kills I've read recently. ;)

We have issues, but I'm just happy that we're on a one game winning streak instead of a 4 game losing streak. Still, your concerns are noted and shared. :woot

A win is a win at this point in the season. If we look bad and win 25 games, I'm find with that. We didn't have our best player and we win a game by 20.

good god you're unbelievable.

Ofer and eight team aside, this was a badly needed win. This team could have folded like a cheap pup tent with Willie not on the floor, but they chose not to do that. I, for one, am proud of the way they played in the second half! :woot

oh good golly Miss Molly!

"Like the old 5:15...right on time."

Thanks to all who helped bring us info on the game. Your effort is greatly appreciated.

Did Capel just say on his postgame that Willie not playing was a coach's decision? The follow up comment was that Willie said he was sick. Capel said, "Is that what he said? . . . ok" as he slyly chewed what looked like 6 pieces of Hubba Bubba.

good god you're unbelievable.

Just don't play his game. He wants you to respond and give him attention. Nobody is "Really excited" about beating Nicholls State. I think most of us are just happy to get a much needed victory, and show some life on both ends of the floor.

Just don't play his game. He wants you to respond and give him attention. Nobody is "Really excited" about beating Nicholls State. I think most of us are just happy to get a much needed victory, and show some life on both ends of the floor.

Why is my opinion a game? Discussion is good, not sure why me pointing out something that happened in the game is a game or unbelievable. I am happy to get a victory, but that does not mean people are not going to be critical about some things.

So, did the team flow better without Willie? I aint sayn.... He's a great player and we'll need him this year. We did beat one of the worst teams in 1-A. But a serious question to whoever was able to watch, were we more in sync without him?

Did Capel just say on his postgame that Willie not playing was a coach's decision? The follow up comment was that Willie said he was sick. Capel said, "Is that what he said? . . . ok" as he slyly chewed what looked like 6 pieces of Hubba Bubba.

is this for real?

Note to self:

Must remember to log in before reading thread in order for ignore function to work.

Back