Warren may be done for season >>> Norman Transcript

Great.

Hate to say it, but this really might force him back for his junior year.

unbelievable. OU can't catch a freaking break this 2009/2010 school year. I agree he might have to return now. I guess that is a good thing. If he comes back OU is going to be loaded on the perimeter.

Great.

Hate to say it, but this really might force him back for his junior year.

This. I'm sorry I don't see any way possible that he is a 1st round NBA pick after this season. He's going to have to be so desperate to leave that he just doesn't care, which I guess is plausible.

actually, i'd say it gives him a great excuse for a slightly subpar year (and definitely for criticism re. effort/activity).

he should be fully recovered in time to go workout for teams in the spring, if that's what he wishes to do.

Willie's season started with so much promise and fanfare; preseason first team AA, national POY candidate, future lottery pick and numerous other potential honors.

Now this! Gotta feel bad for the kid.

Willie's season started with so much promise and fanfare; preseason first team AA, national POY candidate, future lottery pick and numerous other potential honors.

Now this! Gotta feel bad for the kid.

No one knows for sure, but this may not be new, but may have plagued him the entire season and MAY explain some of his lethargic performances.

i feel terrible for Willie...

he has to feel that nothing can go right for him at this point...

As someone pointed out on this board earlier, if he stopped going to class after the fall semester his college career is over regardless.

As someone pointed out on this board earlier, if he stopped going to class after the fall semester his college career is over regardless.

Was about to say the same thing. Hes gone if this is true. But, if it is not ,regardless of if it will help/hurt us next year, he would imo be pretty stupid to go b/c he will go undrafted.

Was about to say the same thing. Hes gone if this is true. But, if it is not ,regardless of if it will help/hurt us next year, he would imo be pretty stupid to go b/c he will go undrafted.

Undrafted?

No way

I doubt Willie has had mono for any substantial part of the season.

Agreed. From what little I know about Mono, symptoms such as a fever, sore throat, etc. are precursors that doctors rarely overlook. Of course, with HIPAA regs in place now that restrict making medical information public, we have no way of knowing if Willie had symptoms of other conditions that eventually led to Mono?

Back