#16 OU @ #17 osu 8pm CST on ESPN

BoulderSooner

Owner/Operator
Reaction score
[TWEET]https://twitter.com/OU_MBBall/status/1366387752149876737?s=20[/TWEET]

NORMAN – It's Bedlam...again. Roughly 52 hours after Saturday's overtime thriller concluded, No. 7/8 Oklahoma (14-7, 9-6) and Oklahoma State (16-6, 9-6) will meet again, this time on ESPN's Big Monday.

The Sooners will need another big performance from the duo of Austin Reaves and De'Vion Harmon, who combined for 55 points in Saturday's loss. Oklahoma was outrebounded by 17 in the four-point overtime defeat and will look to improve its performance on the boards in Round Two.

Oklahoma has won at least one game in the Bedlam matchup in all but one season since 2005 and will look for revenge to ensure that remains the case on Monday.

https://soonersports.com/news/2021/2/28/mens-basketball-bedlam-rematch-set-for-espns-big-monday.aspx

OU -1.5 O/U 142.5

DH tonight...6/8 pm

not that it's a big deal to most here...but the women play at 6 on FoxOkl.

IF the women can win the last 3 AT HOME against 3 bottom teams that they've already beat they could crawl above .500 overall and league. I'm guessing a major accomplishment for a low rostered team.

Boomer

Rebounding and defense needs to see an improvement. Harkless getting in the face of Cade 35ft from the basket is wasted energy, for the most part, because it will wear Harkless down and he will have less energy to defend the areas/spots closer to the rim where defensive intensity needs to be optimal.

Rebounding and defense needs to see an improvement. Harkless getting in the face of Cade 35ft from the basket is wasted energy, for the most part, because it will wear Harkless down and he will have less energy to defend the areas/spots closer to the rim where defensive intensity needs to be optimal.

Harkless or whoever is guarding (uh, trying to guard) Cunningham needs more help. Lon is known for running plays to take advantage of match ups. Boynton took a page out of LK’s playbook in the first game by using Cunningham to do the same thing. It worked pretty well, too, to the tune of forty points. A repeat of that performance will likely be another OU loss.

Lon may not want to double down on CC for fear of leaving other players open. But, IMO, he may not have any choice. The kid is just too good to contain without a bit of well designed help defense.

Moncrieffe and Walker are total studs for OSU... Going to be a pain for the next 3 years.

Dick Vitale went on and on during the broadcast that the Boone twins and Walker complained that OU never even tried to recruit them. Somebody on here, I think Coachtalk, said something to the effect that Walker wouldn't give OU the time of day, so why would OU try? If that's true, what a clown Walker is to say that to a national TV guy...

Dick Vitale went on and on during the broadcast that the Boone twins and Walker complained that OU never even tried to recruit them. Somebody on here, I think Coachtalk, said something to the effect that Walker wouldn't give OU the time of day, so why would OU try? If that's true, what a clown Walker is to say that to a national TV guy...

Or dickie v made it up

Or dickie v made it up

I wouldn't put that past Dickie V I guess. That, though, would be pretty bush league to make something up about a kid and lie about it in front of millions...

Given the rebounding troubles last game, you've got to think Kur starts over Brady, right?

Given the rebounding troubles last game, you've got to think Kur starts over Brady, right?

I guess I don’t care whether he starts but I sure hope he gets more minutes as long as he stays out of foul trouble. I would like to see us, if possible, avoid the combination of Manek and Hill on the floor at the same time. So if Hill starts again then I hope Kuath starts.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Gotta think we come out with some intensity on the glass on both ends. I like our chances if so.

Gonna be a pretty big downer if we come out and get smoked hours after letting them come into Norman and beat us like they did. Cunningham will get his. Lock down on everyone else and clean up the boards.

Why don’t they build a fickin platform lower...

Good start from 3. Manek struggling on D but making up for it so far on O.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back