Henry no fan of OU >>> Topeka Capital-Journal

Wait, what did he say? I can't find the article.

This could start a riot.

Interesting, same quote, two articles...

The KU freshman guard maintains there’s no extra incentive heading into today’s 8 p.m. clash against the Sooners in Allen Fieldhouse.

“I always knew what day that game was on, so I’ll just say that,” Henry said. “I won’t say I look forward to this game as opposed to any other team, (but) I’ve always known it was on Monday.”

Second quote from CJ Online

The Oklahoma City native didn't cheer for or hate the Sooners growing up. But he still wants to pour it on his home state.

"I always knew what day that game was on, so I'll just say that," Henry said.

And if he does pour it on, he will be sure to give credit to everyone except the man pulling the trigger.

Collins is potentially going to wrap up the most victories of any KU player tonight. Some people like to bash Self but if you think about that, it is pretty impressive. It seems to say to me (and I may be mising something) that KU is in the midst of its best 4 year run ever.

I really think I should build a Mosque in Lawrence.

"I always knew what day that game was on, so I'll just say that," Henry said.
Don't worry, Xavier, we know when you come to Norman. (if you don't bail)

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5a_wW6Zf0Qk[/ame]

Too bad we don't have a way of playing this video in the stands on a large screen monitor when X steps to the line to shoot a free throw. A blow-up photo of the nut job on a poster would be nice, too. But I doubt if there is enough time to put one together.

I'll be glad when the Henry family are out of sight and out of mind with everything connected to OU basketball. I don't really hate the kids. They're just a product of what Carl has taught them.

Too bad we don't have a way of playing this video in the stands on a large screen monitor when X steps to the line to shoot a free throw. A blow-up photo of the nut job on a poster would be nice, too. But I doubt if there is enough time to put one together.

I'll be glad when the Henry family are out of sight and out of mind with everything connected to OU basketball. I don't really hate the kids. They're just a product of what Carl has taught them.

I can't figure out why Carl developed such hate. If he were an aggie, I could understand.

I can't figure out why Carl developed such hate. If he were an aggie, I could understand.

Rumor has it this all started when Billy Tubbs didn't recruit him out of junior college. No idea if that's true though.

What a stupid article. Jenny Carlsonesque. Must have been a slow news day. But then again when is it NOT a slow news day in Topeka?

whats the fuss over this article? i don't see anything wrong with it

At least Bill Self had good things to say about OU.

“We’ve got to do everything we can to get ready for an Oklahoma team which hasn’t had an unbelievable year, but they’ve got really good players, and they’re very offensive-minded, maybe one of the best (offensive teams) in the league. So we’re going to have to guard better,” KU coach Bill Self said.

whats the fuss over this article? i don't see anything wrong with it

I'm not outraged over anything X said I just think it's a ridiculously stupid and pointless article. "So you lived in Oklahoma and were ambivalent about OU?? Let's write a story about that!!!"

At least Bill Self had good things to say about OU.

“We’ve got to do everything we can to get ready for an Oklahoma team which hasn’t had an unbelievable year, but they’ve got really good players, and they’re very offensive-minded, maybe one of the best (offensive teams) in the league. So we’re going to have to guard better,” KU coach Bill Self said.

Nothing but coach speak, and the individual that wrote the column simply wanted to put a little B!tch slap on a really bad season for OU. F'em

Back