**nba playoffs** second round

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am shocked at how bad the Lakers are playing today......Houston up by 27 middle of the 3rd......

Rockets had a good game plan spread the slower Lakers and make the extra pass, Im sure the Lakers will make the right adjustment in game 5 but the Lakers do not have a killer instinct in these playoffs yet......

Last edited:
This is another Adelman game planning win. You usually only get one of those in a series but since Yao went out Adelman is getting 2 of them.

He's a great coach. Lakers will adjust in game 5 and unless Kobe is even more overrated that I have thought will still win the series.

The Lakers are just maddening to watch sometimes. I think that they actually match up pretty well with the Cavs but otherwise the Cavs are playing at such a higher level. Lebron is unstoppable right now and is the best player in the game right now.

You guys are so right. The Lakers BETTER get the Wizard to give Gasol and Odom a heart. Fisher looks so old and slow against the rocket guards. I believe that Jackson will have to play Farmar and Brown more at the pg.

If the Lakers think that they can just mail it in, then they are wrong. This is the NBA playoffs.

Yea really. The Rockets only chance of winning this series was to win both games 3 and 4. The series may go to 7 games but the Lakers aren't losing it.

mebbe so...but if the rockets take this one to 7 games then I think Denver wins the west.

Houston%20Rockets%20logo%20112507.jpg

:clap

What a GREAT game by the Rockets. They EMBARRASED LA with two hands tied behind their backs. The Lakers are LUCKY Chuck Hayes can't play any offense.

Lamar Odom with another impressive performance with 2 points and 5 rebounds. It must be that NYC toughness.

Very impressive performance by the Rockets and embarrassing performance by the Lakers.

Now it's a question of how each team responds. We all know Kobe will probably bounce back with a good game, but what about the rest of the team? Houston was obviously helped by emotion. But do they have anything left in the tank? Do they have enough talent to win 2 more, especially if 2 of them are in LA?

Has anyone seen Jmizzy today. He has a lot of questions to answer with this absymal showing. The Lakers are going to get exposed by the Cavs.

Lebron > Kobe.

The Lakers are going to get exposed by the Cavs.

Lebron > Kobe.

that's a pretty big assumption right now putting the lakers in the finals.

i think the nugs need to lose game four so they aren't sitting at home for a week waiting for the lakers-rockets winner.

The Lakers have regressed from earlier in the year. It's amazing how they can look so poor in one game and so great in another.

Lebron is definitely outplaying Kobe in these playoffs. No question.

The lakers can't stop anybody. If Fisher, Brown, and Farmar struggle with Brooks, Wafer, and Lowry, what are they gonna do against Chauncey, Mo Williams, and Rondo.

I thought it was disgusting the way Battier was preening at half court and talking trash after hitting all those 3s on Kobe. Wait, what?

Lakers are like a rollercoster too many up and downs. Still you have to favor the Lakers to take care of business in LA but the more i see of this LA team the less impressed i am of them as a team.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back