What do you think of this line?

I would take him in a heart beat. And anyone that wouldn't is a fool. Add him to this team and we could be ranked in the top 15

I have no problem at all with your defense of WW. He was an outstanding player when Blake was around to keep him in check. I would take him, too.

The fact remains, however, that he was a totally different player (and teammate) after Blake left for the NBA. Injuries had something to do with it, but he was anything but the leader, on an off the court, everyone expected him to be. And, yes, he did indeed steal one of his teammate's girlfriends. I'm not going to reveal my source, but there is no doubt in my mind that the reports were accurate. So was the locker room scuffle that came later.

While none of that may seem like a big deal, especially now, that's no way for the best player on the team to behave if he truly wanted to develop a rapport with his teammates and be a team leader. Was his conduct on the same level as TMG and Tiny? Absolutely not. They were cancers in every sense of the word! But don't try to make it sound like WWIII was a candidate for sainthood. He did more to hurt the team than he did to help his final season at OU.

Having said all of that, here is what gripes my rear end when I read your posts. You were barely visible after our wins over OSU and Texas. You showed up with both barrels blazing after the loss to KSU and the blowout on the road at Ames. You conveniently disappeared again after we beat KU and TCU. One only has to check your posting history to confirm that what I said is true. Were you disappointed with the win over KU, or do you only show up after we lose? That win shot holes in one of your favorite negatives, "no signature wins" didn't it? The OSU and Baylor wins did, too, you just don't want to admit it.

Defend Willie Warren and a former coach who isn't worthy (as a coach) to tie Lon Kruger's shoes all you want. I'm fine with that. But if you're really the Sooner and Kruger fan you claim to be, there is no way you can't find something nice to say about the way this team is playing now. You cannot possibly ignore the wins over OSU, Baylor and KU, as if those games were never played.

On the other hand, if your mission is to only show up after a loss or when someone starts a thread or makes a post about Jeff Capel or one of his players, you fit the description of a troll, not an OU fan. If I'm wrong, prove it.

Last edited:
I have no problem at all with your defense of WW. He was an outstanding player when Blake was around to keep him in check. I would take him, too.

The fact remains, however, that he was a totally different player (and teammate) after Blake left for the NBA. Injuries had something to do with it, but he was anything but the leader, on an off the court, everyone expected him to be. And, yes, he did indeed steal one of his teammate's girlfriends. I'm not going to reveal my source, but there is no doubt in my mind that the reports were accurate. So was the locker room scuffle that came later.

While none of that may seem like a big deal, especially now, that's no way for the best player on the team to behave if he truly wanted to develop a rapport with his teammates and be a team leader. Was his conduct on the same level as TMG and Tiny? Absolutely not. They were cancers in every sense of the word! But don't try to make it sound like WWIII was a candidate for sainthood. He did more to hurt the team than he did to help his final season at OU.

Having said all of that, here is what gripes my rear end when I read your posts. You were barely visible after our wins over OSU and Texas. You showed up with both barrels blazing after the loss to KSU and the blowout on the road at Ames. You conveniently disappeared again after we beat KU and TCU. One only has to check your posting history to confirm that what I said is true. Were you disappointed with the win over KU, or do you only show up after we lose? That win shot holes in one of your favorite negatives, "no signature wins" didn't it? The OSU and Baylor wins did, too, you just don't want to admit it.

Defend Willie Warren and a former coach who isn't worthy (as a coach) to tie Lon Kruger's shoes all you want. I'm fine with that. But if you're really the Sooner and Kruger fan you claim to be, there is no way you can't find something nice to say about the way this team is playing now. You cannot possibly ignore the wins over OSU, Baylor and KU, as if those games were never played.

On the other hand, if your mission is to only show up after a loss or when someone starts a thread or makes a post about Jeff Capel or one of his players, you fit the description of a troll, not an OU fan. If I'm wrong, prove it.

Wish we had a 'Like' button!

:clap :clap :clap :clap :clap :clap

:krugs

He can't prove you wrong. That has been his motive since Jeff was fired

He can't prove you wrong. That has been his motive since Jeff was fired

I know he can't. I checked his posting history before I made the post.

I have never questioned bgrch1350's right to defend Jeff Capel or anyone else. I was a huge Capel supporter myself once. What I object to is that he spends most of his time in defense of or praising Capel and his players, but can't seem to find anything postive to say about Coach Kruger, his players or the recruits he's signed. I'm not saying everything LK has done deserves high praise. On the other hand, he doesn't have to look too hard to find a few positives to talk about if he really tried. That's the point I was making.

A. I was at the KU and OSU Game...Great wins
B. I will defend WW...I don't care what girl slept with him. Personally, thats between him and AJ.
C. If you all were on here not bashing WW, I wouldn't be on this thread. I personally think its stupid to say that Kruger wouldn't want him and that he would make us worse. WW help lead us to an elite 8 and we wouldn't have made it there without him.

Question: Why did Willie stay his sophomore year? Didn't lottery projections include him after that magical (*** you UNC) Elite 8 year?

I know he can't. I checked his posting history before I made the post.

I have never questioned bgrch1350's right to defend Jeff Capel or anyone else. I was a huge Capel supporter myself once. What I object to is that he spends most of his time in defense of or praising Capel and his players, but can't seem to find anything postive to say about Coach Kruger, his players or the recruits he's signed. I'm not saying everything LK has done deserves high praise. On the other hand, he doesn't have to look too hard to find a few positives to talk about if he really tried. That's the point I was making.

I wouldn't spend 5 seconds looking up any of your past threads and I think its hysterical that you took time to look up mine. Whether I am on here defending WW, Lon Kruger, Jeff Capel, Osby, etc... or praising anyone on here is the whole point of getting on here and talking OU BBall. You and Booger get on here and start name calling and just act like immature little children. If you don't like my stance on something, either say something to change my mind, or just state your stance/opinion/or whatever...But grow up.

I mean..You looked up my past threads. :ez-roll: That tells me you have way too much time on your hands.

I wouldn't spend 5 seconds looking up any of your past threads and I think its hysterical that you took time to look up mine. Whether I am on here defending WW, Lon Kruger, Jeff Capel, Osby, etc... or praising anyone on here is the whole point of getting on here and talking OU BBall. You and Booger get on here and start name calling and just act like immature little children. If you don't like my stance on something, either say something to change my mind, or just state your stance/opinion/or whatever...But grow up.

I mean..You looked up my past threads. :ez-roll: That tells me you have way too much time on your hands.

I very seldom look up posting history, either. The few times I have, it was because the person was broken record, posting the same thing ad nauseam.

He did so because he was on the verge of posting a (very accurate but critical) characterization of your behavior on this board. It was the responsible thing to do before making that characterization, in order to ensure that he was being fair and evenhanded. All of us are guilty at times of having the wrong idea about someone, and before Ada went public with his complaints about your posts, he made sure the complaints were justified.

They were.

Having been nailed to the wall by his truthful observations, you now have no recourse but to mock him for doing the right thing.

Just one of the many reasons I blocked your posts long ago. Posters with an overriding agenda -- and you clearly have one -- I have no time for.

No one's perfect, but I think it's safe to say that Ada is easily one of the top three most respected posters on this board. He's fair, he's open-minded, and he's exceedingly civil in his dealings with others.

A true mensch, as they say.

In short, if you've gotten on Ada's wrong side, you've gone seriously off-track, and you're not going to earn any points with most of the rest of us by deriding him. You'd be well-advised to consider his criticisms to ascertain which among them are accurate and worth acting on (here's a hint: all of them).

I've been in and out of airports since late yesterday, so didn't see your post until I logged on a short time ago.

Interesting that you chose to attack me personally, instead of explaining why you only show up after a loss or to defend your favorite coach. Is that because you have no answers to my questions? If you were so pleased with the wins you claim to have witnessed over OSU and KU, wouldn't that be a great opportunity to give everyone your take on the games you saw?

Skyvue is right, I checked your posting history to make sure that I was being fair to you. If I failed in that regard, kindly point out what I said that was not correct? To repeat what I said before, prove it! We both know you can't do that, which is why launched a personal attack.

As an FYI, that's twice. There won't be a third!

I've been in and out of airports since late yesterday, so didn't see your post until I logged on a short time ago.

Interesting that you chose to attack me personally, instead of explaining why you only show up after a loss or to defend your favorite coach. Is that because you have no answers to my questions? If you were so pleased with the wins you claim to have witnessed over OSU and KU, wouldn't that be a great opportunity to give everyone your take on the games you saw?

Skyvue is right, I checked your posting history to make sure that I was being fair to you. If I failed in that regard, kindly point out what I said that was not correct? To repeat what I said before, prove it! We both know you can't do that, which is why launched a personal attack.

As an FYI, that's twice. There won't be a third!

First of all, I don't post things to please you! You can either disagree or agree or try to change my view!

Checking my posting history is just weird. I don't care about what you've post in the past....I just want you to talk bball. Continue to disagree with me or occasionally agree...IDC but you and Booger are annoying with the non bball talk. I disagree with Garybe2 in this thread, but I want him to continue to post and state his opinion on everything. And I take one thread at a time. I don't care what you posted in the past or anyone else...I just prefer you stick with bball and not change the thread to something else like you did in this one.

He did so because he was on the verge of posting a (very accurate but critical) characterization of your behavior on this board. It was the responsible thing to do before making that characterization, in order to ensure that he was being fair and evenhanded. All of us are guilty at times of having the wrong idea about someone, and before Ada went public with his complaints about your posts, he made sure the complaints were justified.

They were.

Having been nailed to the wall by his truthful observations, you now have no recourse but to mock him for doing the right thing.

Just one of the many reasons I blocked your posts long ago. Posters with an overriding agenda -- and you clearly have one -- I have no time for.

No one's perfect, but I think it's safe to say that Ada is easily one of the top three most respected posters on this board. He's fair, he's open-minded, and he's exceedingly civil in his dealings with others.

A true mensch, as they say.

In short, if you've gotten on Ada's wrong side, you've gone seriously off-track, and you're not going to earn any points with most of the rest of us by deriding him. You'd be well-advised to consider his criticisms to ascertain which among them are accurate and worth acting on (here's a hint: all of them).

Again, talk basketball...Can you do that?

Again, talk basketball...Can you do that?

I don't agree with hardly any of the positions you take. As a matter of fact, I cann't comprehend the thought process that gets you to those conclusions.

But, when these random posters come along and act as though they are equity partners in the message board, I'm on your side.

Skyveiw has two types of contributions. He complains about the refs or tries to project his imagined authority to determ who should post, what they should post, and what they should think.

You should consider getting on his bad list a badge of honor.

Last edited:
I don't agree with hardly any of the positions you take. As a matter of fact, I cann't comprehend the thought process that gets you to those conclusions.
But, when these random posters come along and act as though they are equity partners in the message board, I'm on your side.

Skyveiw has two types of contributions. He complains about the refs or tries to project his imagined authority to determ who should post, what they should post, and what they should think.

And thats fine, as long as we stick to BBALL. I promise I will never look up your posting history.

I laughed.

Lon Kruger would not have recruited a player like Warren. Not because of ability but because of attitude.

First of all, I don't post things to please you! You can either disagree or agree or try to change my view!

Checking my posting history is just weird. I don't care about what you've post in the past....I just want you to talk bball. Continue to disagree with me or occasionally agree...IDC but you and Booger are annoying with the non bball talk. I disagree with Garybe2 in this thread, but I want him to continue to post and state his opinion on everything. And I take one thread at a time. I don't care what you posted in the past or anyone else...I just prefer you stick with bball and not change the thread to something else like you did in this one.

So, what exactly qualifies as "non bball talk"? I don't post off-topic subjects here and comment on the threads created by others. So, I'm curious what you mean?

For the record, I can't think of anytime I've ever agreed with you and your opinions. :ez-laugh:

Back