• Terrence Jones

Votes: 3 4.1%
  • Other

Votes: 4 5.5%

• Total voters

BigTime

The Red Wig
Reaction score
Just for grins....if you voted other, please list the name.

Last edited:
Right now, I wouldn't be surprised if it's James Johnson. Capel seems to have a knack for getting commits from guys just before they start to climb the recruiting rankings such as Andrew Fitzgerald, Ray Willis, Stephen Pledger, even Andre Clark.

Right now, I wouldn't be surprised if it's James Johnson. Capel seems to have a knack for getting commits from guys just before they start to climb the recruiting rankings such as Andrew Fitzgerald, Ray Willis, Stephen Pledger, even Andre Clark.

Yeah, I thought of putting him as one of the eight. It wouldn't really surprise me either.

Cam Clark out to a big lead. I certainly hope that he is the next one because that would be huge for our class. :jcapel

Don't we only have 5 to give out?
Because won't we have 8 players for the 2010-11 under scholarship?
Orlando Allen
Ray Willis
Cade Davis
Keith Gallon
Tommy Mason-Griffin
Andrew Fitzgerald
Steven Pledger
Kyle Hardrick
The limit is 13 isn't it?

Don't we only have 5 to give out?
Because won't we have 8 players for the 2010-11 under scholarship?
Orlando Allen
Ray Willis
Cade Davis
Keith Gallon
Tommy Mason-Griffin
Andrew Fitzgerald
Steven Pledger
Kyle Hardrick
The limit is 13 isn't it?

I think many feel that Tiny will be a one and done guy (including Tiny himself).

I really want Tiny to stay at least 2 years. I think he can improve greatly freshman to sophmore year like Blake did. That being said, I want Cam Clark next. I would also really like to pick up Luke or Terrence Jones.

TMG
Cameron Clark(He has told James Hale he wants to play the 2 in college)
Ray Willis
Luke Cothron/Terrence Jones (Hopefully we get 1 of the 2) or Andrew Fitz
Tiny

I really want Tiny to stay at least 2 years. I think he can improve greatly freshman to sophmore year like Blake did. That being said, I want Cam Clark next. I would also really like to pick up Luke or Terrence Jones.

TMG
Cameron Clark(He has told James Hale he wants to play the 2 in college)
Ray Willis
Luke Cothron/Terrence Jones (Hopefully we get 1 of the 2) or Andrew Fitz
Tiny

That would be pretty great!

I think it will be Tobi Oyedeji. Capel's on a roll in Texas and he seems to be leaning toward us.

I think many feel that Tiny will be a one and done guy (including Tiny himself).

and also when Coach was on Al's show the other night...Al mentioned them having 6 schollys to give in 2010 and Capel didnt correct him

I think the chance of Cameron Clark got a little bit better by the fact that he didn't go to KU camp.

I want Cam to be our next commit, but I think he will join us in November around the same time Tiny did. A few visits with TJ should do the trick.

Back