OU vs Seton Hall 7pm CST ESPN2

BoulderSooner

Owner/Operator
Reaction score
Last edited:
Season stats show S Hall to have a deep, balanced roster. 8 guys playing between 18 and 22 minutes per game and a 9th playing 27 minutes per. 4 guys scoring between 10 and 12 points per game. Among those, they appear to have a good 3pt shooter, 12 of 25 on the year, and a forward who gets to the offensive glass effectively.

Hopefully, we'll keep our offensive efficiency and bench production going from last night. I wouldn't mind rolling the dice on some different refs this game, though.

They play hard & are tough. Looked very rugged offensively last night against Memphis. Pretty good defensive team.

Same starting lineup.

Let's do it.

I took OU ML. If they lose, blame me. :)

No matter what, win or lose, this will be a great learning experience for this team.

Seton Hall is going to play you tough and they're gritty as heck.

It’s really frustrating to watch us struggle to get the ball in and have careless turnovers.

jacob has been really good ..... shooting 3 when they return from the TO

OU down 1 under 8 time out

No matter what, win or lose, this will be a great learning experience for this team.

Seton Hall is going to play you tough and they're gritty as heck.

True, but they also would probably be the worst team in the Big 12. It’s somewhat disappointing if we have to view them as a good learning experience rather than us being a measuring stick for them. Based on the first 12 minutes, I’m terrified of seeing our offense against the elite defenses in our conference.

Sherfield heating up. It would be nice if Joe Bam would join the party. Bijan and Godwin have had some great minutes tonight.

Following on my phone. Glad we're ahead, but is Sherfield the only one that can score?

Back