OU vs TCU 6:30pm CST on ESPN+

BoulderSooner

Owner/Operator
Reaction score
After falling on the road to a pair of top-10 teams last week, Oklahoma (6-4, 2-3 Big 12) is looking to bounce back when it hosts TCU (9-4, 2-3 Big 12) at Lloyd Noble Center on Tuesday. The matchup with the Horned Frogs is OU's first of four straight games played in the state of Oklahoma.

Tuesday's contest features an exciting showdown of high-scoring guards. TCU's RJ Nembhard leads the Big 12 in scoring average (17.8 per game) while OU's Austin Reaves tops the league's conference game scoring race (19.4 points in Big 12 games).

Reaves - who scored 41 and 32 in his last two games against TCU - will need another big performance on Tuesday to help the Sooners sweep the Frogs.

https://soonersports.com/news/2021/1/11/mens-basketball-hoops-back-at-home-to-face-tcu-tuesday.aspx

OU -7.5 O/U 138

expected starters

Austin Reaves
De'vion Harmon
Alondes Williams
Elijah Harkless
Kur Kuath

* Brady Manek and Jalen Hill are both our due to COVID protocol

Are Manek and Hill sick or just quarantined?

Not having Manek is a big deal... Especially since TCU is a big team. They have Kevin Samuel up front, with some other big dudes as well.

For those that don't have ESPN+ I will try to post updates in real time.

For anyone who might be interested, ESPN Plus offers an annual subscription for $59.99 and a monthly subscription for $5.99. The only game in January on ESPN+ is today’s game against TCU. In February, however, there are three, WVU and KSU on the road and Texas at home.

You can cancel anytime. So, I signed up for the monthly, meaning today’s game will cost $5.99 and the three games in February will still be $5.99.

It gripes my rear end to pay more than I’m paying now for a multitude of television services to watch OU basketball games. But, to be honest $12 rounded off is a small price to pay for four games. It’s the principle of the thing I don’t like!

For anyone who might be interested, ESPN Plus offers an annual subscription for $59.99 and a monthly subscription for $5.99. The only game in January on ESPN+ is today’s game against TCU. In February, however, there are three, WVU and KSU on the road and Texas at home.

You can cancel anytime. So, I signed up for the monthly, meaning today’s game will cost $5.99 and the three games in February will still be $5.99.

It gripes my rear end to pay more than I’m paying now for a multitude of television services to watch OU basketball games. But, to be honest $12 rounded off is a small price to pay for four games. It’s the principle of the thing I don’t like!

Yes if your TV service offers ESPN I think it's bs that your have to pay for ESPN+.

I just paid for it, ridiculous. Seems in the Buddy years EVERY conference game was on ESPN/U/2. Ahh the good ole days.

I just paid for it, ridiculous. Seems in the Buddy years EVERY conference game was on ESPN/U/2. Ahh the good ole days.

Yeah no ESPN+ back then. When I'm online at the ESPN app about 75% of their content is ESPN+.

If you like UFC Espn+ is nice because most cards are on it

It's irritating. Just another revenue stream (pun intended) for ESPN. Looks like I'm going to miss this one. Damn.

I can’t get myself to give ESPN even a wooden nickel beyond what goes to them from my streaming service. Will just watch here and other sports apps for updates.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Nice steal by VI lead to a 3 from MO. OU moving the ball on O and playing very good D

I can’t get myself to give ESPN even a wooden nickel beyond what goes to them from my streaming service. Will just watch here and other sports apps for updates.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Have a 7 year old so Disney+ is a must and already had Hulu. So espn+ is basically free

20-16 good guys. 7:45 left. TCU going to the line after the break.

Sorry got a late start. Stupidly got locked out of the app on my XBOX lol

Back