OU vs TCU 6:30pm CST on ESPN+

And that’s the score at the half 34-22. Good half. Shut them down defensively. Offense wasn’t great but I’ve seen worse.

Pretty clear offensive foul by miles of course not called. But either way solid solid half

Giving up only 22 at half? Are they just cold or is D good? Some of both?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Slow start but excellent final 16 or so minutes of the half. Gotta keep the foot in the gas in the 2nd half

Team needs to get to the foul line more often (4 times so far against TCU in 1st half and 10 attempts in all versus Kansas).

They have a real advantage with Samuel but they inexplicably wouldn’t give him the ball in the last 5 minutes. I expect them to pound it inside in the second half. He was 3-5 for 6 points and 4 rebounds. We are 6-14 for 3 and they still haven’t hit one.

De has been much improved over the last 5 games... Especially the reserves.

Good final minutes close to the half. We looked a little more fluid the last several possessions. However, we are dodging some bullets as TCU has missed more than a few open 3s. They are likely to make a few of those in the 2nd half. Reaves, Gibson, and Harmon need to be on the floor as much as possible....in some type of combination. I don't expect much offense from our remaining guys....just play defense.

Kuath jumpshot is good and then he fouled Samuel for the and one

43-24 Kur layup and Williams dunk. We are really giving them fits

5 shots that possession... Made one. Then steal and dunk by Williams. Up by 19. Sweet

Back