Big 12 Tourney OU vs osu 8:30ish CST on ESPNU

BoulderSooner

Owner/Operator
Reaction score
[TWEET]https://twitter.com/OU_MBBall/status/1632838693852442624?s=20[/TWEET]

NORMAN – Oklahoma men's basketball opens the 2023 Phillips 66 Big 12 Championship against Oklahoma State on Wednesday, March 8. Tip is at 8:30 p.m. inside T-Mobile Center.

Wednesday's game against the Cowboys will be broadcast on ESPNU with Rich Hollenberg and Fran Fraschilla on the call. Fans may also listen on the Sooner Sports Radio Network (KRXO 107.7 FM The Franchise in Oklahoma City; KTBZ 1430 AM in Tulsa; Varsity Radio App) with Toby Rowland and Kevin Henry announcing.

https://soonersports.com/news/2023/3/6/mens-basketball-ou-osu-open-big-12-championship-on-wednesday

OU +1.5 o/u 134.5

Last edited:
If we have any nuts at all we will go out and force this to be a win

How invested will these guys be when several are looking to leave? I hope they ball out this week and get a win but it seems a long shot.

Anderson played in both of the Cowboy wins. We are a different team without him

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

If guards get beat and allow them to get in the 2 man game with Boone then it will be a three-peat performance.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

How invested will these guys be when several are looking to leave? I hope they ball out this week and get a win but it seems a long shot.

This game is very winnable -- would not call it a longshot. And there would be no reason to not be invested.
Most of those leaving could really use a boost to their stock.

If guards get beat and allow them to get in the 2 man game with Boone then it will be a three-peat performance.

This will tell the tale for sure.

yep Tanner needs to stay out of foul trouble because Godwin doesn't not play the pick and roll well .

Anderson played in both of the Cowboy wins. We are a different team without him

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

They suck without him. He’s their best player. And he’s not that great. He is a two way guy, so when he’s not scoring he still can make an impact.

On Bovada right now, OU +1.5, OU EVEN ML, O/U 135.5

Boone, who Kruger should have recruited, will score 100 points.

He has been good this year. I think he was all osu though. Someone can correct if wrong about the Boone Bros affinity for osu.

On Bovada right now, OU +1.5, OU EVEN ML, O/U 135.5

I’ll be laying a few shekels down on the good guys. Hoping we give ‘em some payback, but I also like that hook as far as betting goes.

Boone, who Kruger should have recruited, will score 100 points.

Facts. He’s really there best player. However they won’t pass him the ball and he gets in foul trouble often. He hasn’t been a great rebounder this year which is shocking.

The book on him is to give him a soft double and make him pass it out to the guards. Let them take bad shots. Against Tech their guards were really good. All 3. Hopefully that doesn’t continue.

My only prediction of the year, but I think OU wins this game by 10+ points. 72-60, something like that.

I'm baffled at the lines. We didn't even look like we belong on the same floor with them during the first two games. I realize they stumbled down the stretch and we showed signs of life, but unless we got a sudden talent infusion or they will be missing several players, this still seems like an especially bad matchup for us.

Back