**nba playoffs** second round

Status
Not open for further replies.
I love it how the Kobe lovers have to throw all of his teammates under the bus when they lose.

In 2009 the "Kobe haters" will finally be recognized for what they truly are ... "Kobe realists".

you guys are missing a very entertaining nuggets/mavericks series with all this kobe squabbling.

It's entertaining because of Mark Cuban and flagrant fouls, but the Nuggets will go ahead and finish them off 4-1 in Denver.

Mavs Nuggets series is a beat down. Nuggets favored by 8.5 in game 5 after barely missing the sweep.

What is entertaining about that?

Yes I watched the last few minutes of game 3, the Nuggets beat the Mavs for the 8th time in a row. What a heart stopper. And LOL @ me having a Kobe voodoo doll because I have consistently called him overrated and am annually proven correct.

I love it how the Kobe lovers have to throw all of his teammates under the bus when they lose.

My passion for the Lakers began when Jerry West was a player, which makes me more than a casual fan who jumped on board when Kobe arrived. I want to see the Lakers do well. But I don't stay up at night thinking of nasty things to say about players on other teams the way you seem to do with Kobe. Why the hatred? Is it for real or are you just doing it to get attention?

Laker Logic

or lack thereof:

Gasol and Odom have no heart and Bynum is a shell of his former self. I'll add that Walton would not even be in the top eight rotation on most teams. He's a bigger wuss than Gasol and Odom..

I don't stay up at night thinking of nasty things to say about players on other teams the way you seem to do with Kobe. Why the hatred?

Pretty funny stuff. Purple and Gold blindness might need to be included

Last edited by a moderator:
Agreed.

However, I stand behind my statement. (without getting into details, as surely that is against board rules)

If you would like a discussion of healthcare, which is my field, major, and area of expertise, feel free to pm me or email me at soonerscubs34@hotmail.com. I'll address it there.

Last edited by a moderator:
My passion for the Lakers began when Jerry West was a player, which makes me more than a casual fan who jumped on board when Kobe arrived. I want to see the Lakers do well. But I don't stay up at night thinking of nasty things to say about players on other teams the way you seem to do with Kobe. Why the hatred? Is it for real or are you just doing it to get attention?

Now Ada, you know that there are NO LAKER FANS in America. We are all just Kobe homers who are forced to cheer for the 2nd most successful team in NBA history, and one of the most popular in any sport.

In fact, I recently stripped my photo album of the pics that I took as a kid with Magic, Kareem, Cooper, Worthy, Scott, Riles, etc. All of that money that my father spent on Forum tix, and the Laker memorabilia mean nothing because my dad who died prior to Kobe playing for the Lakers was not a fan, he was a Kobe homer and didn't know it yet......:D:D

IF you discuss Laker basketball, then you are a Kobe homer. No one individual brings up Kobe on this board more than Boca. Even the others who dislike Kobe/LA recognize his personal interest in everything Kobe.:eek:

Caddyshack is on the golf channel in HD. Replay at 11 cst if you want to set the DVR.

LOL, now boca is going after Ada about the Lakers. This is hilarious.:BillSelf

Now Ada, you know that there are NO LAKER FANS in America. We are all just Kobe homers who are forced to cheer for the 2nd most successful team in NBA history, and one of the most popular in any sport.

In fact, I recently stripped my photo album of the pics that I took as a kid with Magic, Kareem, Cooper, Worthy, Scott, Riles, etc. All of that money that my father spent on Forum tix, and the Laker memorabilia mean nothing because my dad who died prior to Kobe playing for the Lakers was not a fan, he was a Kobe homer and didn't know it yet......:D:D

IF you discuss Laker basketball, then you are a Kobe homer. No one individual brings up Kobe on this board more than Boca. Even the others who dislike Kobe/LA recognize his personal interest in everything Kobe.:eek:

Jmizzy, something tells me our friend boca knows absolutely nothing about the pre-Kobe history of the Lakers. It's obvious you and I share a lot in common in that we had the privilege of watching Laker greats like West, Magic, Kareem, Baylor, Chamberlain, Magic and Worthy.

Too bad boca wasn't around in those days. It might not change his mind about Kobe, but there is no way he could hate the Purple and Gold if he understood the class associated with the Laker franchise over the years.

I know all about showtime, Riley trademarking 3 peat, have attended games at the great western forum, etc.

BTW Big Baby just carried the celts to a win in game 5 with 22 points and a +- of +16.

Defense carried the C's to win tonight. When they actually play it they are pretty good.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back