OU @ TCU 3PM CST on ESPN2

BoulderSooner

Owner/Operator
Reaction score
[TWEET]https://twitter.com/OU_MBBall/status/1482064070232715265?s=20[/TWEET]

NORMAN – (RV/RV) Oklahoma (12-4, 2-2 Big 12) completes its two-game road swing at TCU (11-2, 1-1 Big 12) Saturday, Jan. 15 at Schollmaier Arena.

The Sooners have won the previous eight meetings against TCU and downed the Horned Frogs in Fort Worth last season 82-76 behind 32 points by Austin Reaves.

OU last played at No. 21 Texas Tuesday, Jan. 11 in only its third road game of the season. Jalen Hill tallied a team-high 13 points and Groves added 10.

https://soonersports.com/news/2022/1/14/mens-basketball-ou-to-face-tcu-saturday-in-fort-worth.aspx

OU -1.5 O/U 136

Just need to split the rest of them to make the tournament. Any win helps, especially road wins.

I expect more! Tcu x 2. Osu x2 ksu x2. Split others. All tough.

Amen! I like it.

Although it seems the only way we are winning in Manhattan is if we are playing the Manhattan Jr High girls team.

Amen! I like it.

Although it seems the only way we are winning in Manhattan is if we are playing the Manhattan Jr High girls team.

Lons gone. We are winning! No more favors… (kidding…. Kind of)

Amen! I like it.

They have one girl who can really shoot. She will catch fire late in the game, so I’m not counting it as a win.

At the game, not a huge crowd, but not bad for TCU's standards.

Elijiah makes me nervous when he dribbles, but is improved shooting the 3

Had to get a sloppy turnover out of the way early. Luckily, TCU did the same.

Good start for the good guys though.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Chargois isn’t dressed out. He’s on the bench in a hoodie. Anyone know what’s wrong?

And just like that our D stinks and we are no better on offense. Good timeout by Coach M.

I’ll never understand what T Groves is doing when he steps way to the side on the high screen, thus giving them a drive right down the heart.

Back