Baylor @ Oklahoma

SoonerTraveler

Reaction score
Sooner Sports Pre-Game Article
http://www.soonersports.com/ViewArticle.dbml?DB_OEM_ID=31000&ATCLID=211788153

ON THE AIR - The Big 12 matchup will tip at 8 p.m. CT and air on the Sooner Radio Network (107.7 FM The Franchise in Oklahoma City; KTBZ 1430 AM in Tulsa; Tune In Radio App) with Toby Rowland and Kevin Henry announcing. Kevin Connors and Chris Spatola will call the action on ESPNU. Fans with proper cable verification can also stream the game on the Watch ESPN app.

TICKETS - Tickets are available starting at just $10 at the OU Athletics Ticket Office (800-456-4668) and online here. Lloyd Noble Center's north and east ticket windows will open at 6:30 p.m. on Saturday.

OU students will be granted free entry with a valid student ID at the north entrance.

OU Athletics is offering a special ticket deal to federal government employees, providing $5 for the game. Those redeeming will be able to purchase up to four tickets at the discounted price by showing their government ID at the ticket window on the night of the game.

IN THE BONUS - After a successful first run with OU students, OU Athletics is now offering happy hour prices for all fans from the moment doors open until tipoff. During the happy hour, discounts will be applied to the following items: hot dogs ($3), popcorn ($3), soda ($3) and beer ($5).

Game Notes:
http://soonersports.com/pdf9/5481910.pdf?DB_OEM_ID=31000

Baylor is playing a lot better lately. That being said, they are not a great shooting team and rely heavily on defense, which heavily favors the home team in this case.

I wouldn't bet OU to cover, but I think we win.

quit betting and just enjoy the game. ingrates. and you call ME immoral!!

This is a must win to finish in the top half in conference and a decent seed in the dance. Continuing to improve the offensive flow with Jamal is the ticket.

Easy Cover. Take that money!

Baylor toughest games have been at home (and they've won a few of them), but I tend to lean toward us covering the number tonight. I think the lineup change has made us a better overall team moving forward.

Baylor is playing a lot better lately. That being said, they are not a great shooting team and rely heavily on defense, which heavily favors the home team in this case.

I wouldn't bet OU to cover, but I think we win.

in conference play, the Bears offense has been a lot better than their defense. #1 in KenPom in offensive efficiency (conference stats only). Had to change the way they play after the Tristan Clark injury. Spaced the floor a lot more and prefer to play Mark Vital and Mario Kegler down low who are good defenders that can switch 1-5. But they can be exposed in the paint in mid range with that lineup.

Offensively, Makai Mason has been playing at an all Big12 level lately and Jared Butler makes a huge difference because it gives them two creators at guard playing together.

But if they don't make 8+ three pointers, it will be really hard to beat the Sooners. Should be an interesting match-up.

Must protect the home court.

Be interesting to see if JB scoring was a two-game streak or will he be limited like Saturday.

Have to think he won't average 15 points the remainder of the year, but would love to see him get to 10.

Odomes resiliency is remarkable. Could have hung his head when he was not starting as a senior, but has been, IMO, been the MVP of the team over the last couple of weeks.

Muni needs to be big tonight. He has an advantage over their bigs and when OU offense get stagnant, as it always does, they can go inside to Muni and get some inside out game going.

I like the Sooners by 10+ - so everyone but CoolM, bet the house!

Must protect the home court.

Be interesting to see if JB scoring was a two-game streak or will he be limited like Saturday.

Have to think he won't average 15 points the remainder of the year, but would love to see him get to 10.

Odomes resiliency is remarkable. Could have hung his head when he was not starting as a senior, but has been, IMO, been the MVP of the team over the last couple of weeks.

Muni needs to be big tonight. He has an advantage over their bigs and when OU offense get stagnant, as it always does, they can go inside to Muni and get some inside out game going.

I like the Sooners by 10+ - so everyone but CoolM, bet the house!

I’ll add three more to your list:

Put a leash on Makai Mason
Cover Makai Mason like a blanket
Stop Makai Mason from going off on us

Do those three things and OU will win.

Is Doolittle ready to go tonight? Saw he was hurting a little Saturday

That should be intentional

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Oh, goody! The old hook and hold. One of my favorite calls.

3-5 at under 16. Very slow start but if shots start to fall I like our chances

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quit *****ing manek...now you fouled cause you were *****ing.

This has been a common theme with him..the *****ing

Back