OU @ Baylor 8pm CST on ESPNU

BoulderSooner

Owner/Operator
Reaction score
[TWEET]https://twitter.com/OU_MBBall/status/1623010470029590539?s=20&t=uXzpMFBFg3W3Dh3Vv__HPA[/TWEET]

NORMAN – Oklahoma men's basketball travels to Waco, Texas, for a Wednesday meeting against No. 14/12 Baylor. Tip is at 8 p.m. CT inside Ferrell Center.

Wednesday's game against the Bears will be broadcast on ESPNU starting at 8 p.m. CT with Mark Neely and Lance Blanks on the call. Fans may also listen on the Sooner Sports Radio Network (KRXO 107.7 FM The Franchise in Oklahoma City; KTBZ 1430 AM in Tulsa; Varsity Radio App) with Toby Rowland and Kevin Henry announcing.

https://soonersports.com/news/2023/2/7/mens-basketball-mens-hoops-at-no-14-12-baylor-on-wednesday

OU +9.5 O/U 140.5

Baylor is a -9.5 favorite. I don't think I would put money on this one either way.

This team is going to find a way to win 2-3 more regular season games. Since TT is really the only obvious potential W left on the schedule, that means we'll have an upset or two. I'm not going to try and guess which game it'll be. Could be KU this weekend and I wouldn't be shocked.

Unless Porter can get these young men to dig down and find the effort they were playing with to start conference play this could be ugly. You cant just go through the motions against the B12 right now or you will get run out of the gym as we have seen lately.
Six out of ten teams in the top 25 with OSU knocking at the door. Picked a bad year to be very average at best.

If the players think moser is looking to leave, the rest of the season could get very ugly. Well…uglier.

Shock the world, Sooners! Beat rapelor!

[TWEET]https://twitter.com/OU_MBBall/status/1623479760629166081?s=20&t=ZIsdTsRYImF-qe1rpk2c5A[/TWEET]

Re: OU @ Baylor 8pm CST on ES

Is he “muleshoeing” the Sooner basketball team?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Nothing would surprise me at this point. I don’t have a clue what this team is going to do, and I don’t think Moser does either?

To me, that may be our biggest problem! He admitted after the OSU game he didn’t know what to do to stop or slow down Boone
and Cisse. Isn’t that what we’re paying him for?!

He started at OU with what I thought was an outstanding coaching staff. Three, (or was it four?) left, before they barely had time to unpack their bags. He hired some replacements, including an older guy who is said to be an “advisor.”

There are too many signs that Porter doesn’t want or accept advice from anyone! That’s troubling to me! It’s clear that he needs help!

[TWEET]https://twitter.com/OU_MBBall/status/1623500050927128580?s=20&t=AWjDp-hruWO716VAQffGfA[/TWEET]

Nothing would surprise me at this point. I don’t have a clue what this team is going to do, and I don’t think Moser does either?

To me, that may be our biggest problem! He admitted after the OSU game he didn’t know what to do to stop or slow down Boone
and Cisse. Isn’t that what we’re paying him for?!

He started at OU with what I thought was an outstanding coaching staff. Three, (or was it four?) left, before they barely had time to unpack their bags. He hired some replacements, including an older guy who is said to be an “advisor.”

There are too many signs that Porter doesn’t want or accept advice from anyone! That’s troubling to me! It’s clear that he needs help!

As for the assistant coaches, I don't think that's really a problem.

KT Turner left for a better job (assistant coach at Kentucky)
David Patrick left for a head coaching job.

Dildy is still here.
Humphrey left Notre Dame to join him.
Matt Brady departure was weird, but I remember Coach alluding to him not being fully locked in. Doc Sadler with his experience is an upgrade compared to Brady.

As for the assistant coaches, I don't think that's really a problem.

KT Turner left for a better job (assistant coach at Kentucky)
David Patrick left for a head coaching job.

Dildy is still here.
Humphrey left Notre Dame to join him.
Matt Brady departure was weird, but I remember Coach alluding to him not being fully locked in. Doc Sadler with his experience is an upgrade compared to Brady.

yep all of that except brady (and his replacement is an upgrade ) is normal

Back