OU vs KSU 7pm CST on ESPNU

BoulderSooner

Owner/Operator
Reaction score
[TWEET]https://twitter.com/OU_MBBall/status/1477320956183986178?s=20[/TWEET]

NORMAN – (RV/RV) Oklahoma (10-2, 0-0 Big 12) opens Big 12 play at Lloyd Noble Center versus Kansas State (8-3, 0-0 Big 12) Saturday, Jan. 1 at 7 p.m.

Oklahoma last played Dec. 22 and beat Alcorn State 72-48 to conclude non-conference play at home.

Umoja Gibson tallied a season-best 17 points and five 3-pointers against the Braves. Jordan Goldwire added 11 points and Tanner Groves scored 10 points and six rebounds for OU.

Oklahoma held Alcorn State to only 15 points at the half (34-15) and all 15 Sooners played in the victory.

Kansas State last played Dec. 21 against McNeese State and was scheduled to play North Florida Dec. 29 before the game was cancelled due to COVID-19 related issues within the UNF program.

https://soonersports.com/news/2021/12/31/mens-basketball-ou-opens-big-12-play-against-k-state.aspx

OU -8 O/U 130

Last edited:
YouTube TV just dropped the Bally channels. Too bad because the women's team has several more games on Bally.

Probably one of the frequent negotiations between a provider and a network that will take a few days and screw customers till they reach an agreement. Very annoying how often that happens.

As for the game … need to start this off with a win. It’s so easy to find yourself in a losing streak in this league, and our early schedule is so difficult. Can’t afford to drop this one. I hope there is a good turnout but won’t get my hopes up, especially with the students on break.

Probably one of the frequent negotiations between a provider and a network that will take a few days and screw customers till they reach an agreement. Very annoying how often that happens.

I don't think so this time. That happened with ABC/ESPN channels recently and I was notified in advance what was going on and that I might lose those channels. They worked it out and I never lost access.

This time, it was just a notice that they'd dropped Bally. No mention of negotiations.

Just changed my internet and TV providers. I am betting on no more BS; or at least not having to worry about it until next season.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Must win. With the tough conference schedule, we can’t afford to lose at home to the likes of Kansas state.

Def need a win. I’m thinking 9/9 in conf… maybe 10/8… but with bu/ku/ut… we’ll need some sweeps of lower teams.

The line is OU -8.....that is a lot of points for a likely "grind it out" type of game.

You can't make this crap up. Covid protocols...again this year? Sheesh

Does anyone know what Big 12's covid protocols are? Do players have to test negative to return to action? How long until covid+ players are tested again?(NFL has a 90 day limit)

You can't make this crap up. Covid protocols...again this year? Sheesh

I know. And if you have enough you can postpone. This game could have a very sour impact on our season.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I need to get the radio I can sync up to TV. No way I am listening to these remote TV yahoos.

Back