OU vs #19 BYU 7pm CST on ESPN+ 2 Dollar Concessions (Popcorn Beer Soda)

Goodwin has to dribble in . One to two dribbles and go for layup
The dude is the worst 1 dribble pick up the ball I’ve ever seen. I was really high on him early but he continually does the worse thing you can do. Catch, dribble ONE time then pick up the ball.

I don’t understand our D against their screens. Pinch them from both directions! But we are not and they are either getting a 3, 2 on 1, or mismatch on the switch. Credit to them I guess.

I don’t understand our D against their screens. Pinch them from both directions! But we are not and they are either getting a 3, 2 on 1, or mismatch on the switch. Credit to them I guess.
almost all of their 3's have been contested ... which is the plan don't give them open 3's

We need Los in second half. He is the guy who can penetrate and score but he has to be consistent.

I will definitely take a tie going into the half. I thought the defense was really good for the first 8-9 minutes. But now they are spotting virtually every mismatch and exploiting our asses. We dodged a few bullets as they missed some close ones late. Need to make some adjustments at half, but BYU is just so good at what they do.....and it always helps when you have 23 and 24 year-olds on your team.

Just saw the halftime score. Maybe OU can pull away in the second half! How’s the crowd? Can anyone tell from the TV?

Tied at half. We’ll take it. We’ve been fighting an uphill battle all game. BYU looks like the better team but we keep hanging around. Kind of a ragged game so far.

Back