OU vs osu 6pm CST on ESPN+ ....Toby Keith Night

They’ve taken 12 more shots and 13 more free throws than us this game…. What?
Well, they have several more offensive board, several fewer TOs, and we have given them 8 free throws because we are undisciplined.

To be fair, it is hard to beat the worst team in the league at home when you only have two NBA guards on the roster.

Moore and darthard may have to win this game for us.. McCollum is a no show

Yep. Whether someone thinks they're soft or not, they've all been 100% within our control to not happen. OSU wouldn't be in the bonus yet without them.
Did owah say something. Cause what I saw was him staring. If that is the case several times a game there would be T’s.

As much as I hate it., they have. You can't yell & flex at the opposing bench or yell at the refs. Godwins you could twist my arm on. But Moore and Oweh was clear.

But you can literally elbow ou maliciously in the face and it isn’t even a foul?

These refs should be literally fired.

Brutal! Just brutal to watch this. Does it seem like we have drives to the rim, but stop and dribble back out?

There hasn’t even been 1 legit T so far from what I have seen from the stands. These ****ing clown refs are not competent to call a college basketball game in the big12.
I thought Moore deserved his for yelling right at their bench.

But you can literally elbow ou maliciously in the face and it isn’t even a foul?

These refs should be literally fired.
Completely agree. But Moser should be protesting that, not the players.

McCollum 3 points Oweh 4 points. If you want to know why OU loses this game look at those stats.

Back