#23 OU @ UCF 3pm CST on ESPN+

Frustrating to see this. I guess their size is bothering us. I don’t know. We need to be smarter and tougher.

JM and Uzan are a combined 4-12, 13 points. 0 assists
That may knock them to the latter stages of the lottery.

Our guards are supposed to be our strength. Sitting at this game in Lawrence, there are at least four, possibly five, better guards in this game. It’s impossible to win consistently in this league when your “best” players play poorly more often than not. Noncon Oweh is a thing of the past and JM is learning what the Big 12 is all about. And Uzan … ugh.

come on boys, lots of time left. find darthard more. he played that zone nicely.

Put Northweather in the high post and tell him to shoot it as soon as he gets it.
High post is WIDE OPEN against the junk zone they are running. I thought Hughley would take advantage of it and shoot the short jumper.....

The overall effort is bad. Not getting back on D. I wish Godwin could score from the high post. He's wide open 5-10 feet away from the basket, every time they dump it in to him.....
He’ll at least try.. be a threat…

Godwin reminds me of when id play basketball video games and i wanted my 5 guy to get 10 blocks. Id let their guy get the ball and shoot so i could swat it over and over and over. Dude has never heard of a shot fake.. or he needs to shoot from 6-8 ft out. He cant do at the rim. He cant make a layup anyway

Back