#23 OU @ UCF 3pm CST on ESPN+

Our bigs were always my concern. Too many 7 footers in this conference. But excepted better from our guards

What a weak mindset. 10 mins left to go?
Not now… lol. We can’t stop anything.

BTW, ou announcers are basically saying the same thing. Really can’t see a way for a victory because we can stop anything, get a rebound, etc.

Last edited:
Godwin reminds me of when id play basketball video games and i wanted my 5 guy to get 10 blocks. Id let their guy get the ball and shoot so i could swat it over and over and over. Dude has never heard of a shot fake.. or he needs to shoot from 6-8 ft out. He cant do at the rim. He cant make a layup anyway
He can't shoot from 6-8 feet out

Uzan, McCollum, and Oweh have gotta find their confidence on offense and fast

This roster has too many holes. It's not going to happen, but would love to find a high-end transfer PG in the portal.....who doesn't turn the ball over. Godwin plays hard, but at best, he is a backup. We either have to get better players or guys need to develop.....and when I say develop, I mean guys that can make it happen in conference.....not just against a sh!tty non con schedule.

I was pushing that we win the next 3.. we might lose the next 3 with this soft "forgetting how to play basketball" team

Welp better get going the last half of the year.

we are seeing why you need a primary and a consistent secondary scorer on the roster

Back