OU vs osu 6pm CST on ESPN+ ....Toby Keith Night

It's a win...but we were beyond fortunate. The main reason we won (while playing as poorly as we did) was the opponent....osu is awful. Burn the film and make sure a couple of our guys pull their heads out of their asses. Moore, Soares, and Darthard were really good (and probably Northweather), everyone else....run stairs.

Weeks ago, I predicted OU would struggle with oswho and got mocked for it. I wish I hadn't been right, but I saw it coming.

Still, we won and that's what counts. The officiating was as bad as I ever hope to see, but our guys created plenty of trouble for themselves--plenty of blame to go around.

But we won. Thank goodness.

It's a win...but we were beyond fortunate. The main reason we won (while playing as poorly as we did) was the opponent....osu is awful. Burn the film and make sure a couple of our guys pull their heads out of their asses. Moore, Soares, and Darthard were really good (and probably Northweather), everyone else....run stairs.

Game shouldn’t have been close but for the officiating. Osu was beyond fortunate.

Anyone notice Jalon Moore is becoming OU's best all-around player? I would have never thought it possible at the beginning of the season.
It's kinda crazy. He was so raw at the beginning of the year, had terrible handles (kind of reminded me of oweh's handles last year), but hes really figuring it out. Honestly might be the best player developed under moser at ou (that might not be saying much tho)

If McCollum and Oweh keep playing this way we will lose 4 of the next 5 at least.

Defense played well enough. Soares and Darthard were solid. Moore has been our best player the last month or so.

Anyone notice Jalon Moore is becoming OU's best all-around player? I would have never thought it possible at the beginning of the season.
He and Soares are the best two players on the team. And guess why. They’re long and athletic. JM is not and you can see how much he struggles because of it. Length and athleticism are an absolute necessity in this league.

But even he missed some bunnies down the stretch (though he had other good plays to make up for them, thankfully).

He and Soares are the best two players on the team. And guess why. They’re long and athletic. JM is not and you can see how much he struggles because of it. Length and athleticism are an absolute necessity in this league.
When McCollum is poop trash like tonight, he needs to be shifted to darthard's role (i.e., spot shooting)

Yes he is. Unfortunately, it also highlights how much Oweh and Uzan have regressed. If we could get Oweh, Uzan, JM, and Moore playing well at the same time, that would be something.

If McCollum and Oweh keep playing this way we will lose 4 of the next 5 at least.

Defense played well enough. Soares and Darthard were solid. Moore has been our best player the last month or so.
Agree, and getting one win would be tough. Worst team in the league by a mile had us on the ropes at home. That effort is a loss against any other team and would also be a loss in Stillwater.

Oweh has been unspeakably bad the past two weeks. It’s not even that he isn’t shooting well. He is playing some of the worst basketball imaginable.

Agree, and getting one win would be tough. Worst team in the league by a mile had us on the ropes at home. That effort is a loss against any other team and would also be a loss in Stillwater.

Oweh has been unspeakably bad the past two weeks. It’s not even that he isn’t shooting well. He is playing some of the worst basketball imaginable.
I agree. He’s starting to remind me of Victor Iwakor from a few years back. Freak athlete but zero business actually doing basketball stuff.

This was a horrible team and we played equally horrible.

I only see 2 more wins on the schedule and that’s if we can win in Stillwater. I hope I’m wrong but nothing I’ve seen this season gives me hope of winning more than 2 more games this year.

Back