OU vs TCU Big 12 Tournament 2pm CST on ESPN+

I get that but THEN DONT RUN THAT CRAP. So that’s a moser thing? Recognizing it doesn’t work…and not doing it

This is a legit critique of Moser imo. He seems too stubborn to adjust his system to his players. Godwin is terrible in the high post. Once Hugley got hurt, it would have been nice to run something else and let Godwin camp out under the basket where he is best.

Some fans will never be happy as long as Moser is the coach. We could literally make it to the sweet 16 and some would still not be happy. Just because it is Moser.
It is just the way it is and its bull**** but I gotta be better at ignoring the trash.

This team never quites, thats for sure and I appreciate it.

Some fans will never be happy as long as Moser is the coach. We could literally make it to the sweet 16 and some would still not be happy. Just because it is Moser.
It is just the way it is and its bull**** but I gotta be better at ignoring the trash.

Didn't you bounce early in the game bounce?

And it was the same when Kruger was here and Kelvin before him.

Yup, there might be larger institutional problems with the program considering we've had the same ceiling for the past 8 years. But sure, lets blame it all on Moser.

We'll see what happens with bid stealers but right now I'm calling for a 10 seed.
And a #10 seed is not a bubble team.

Could drop to an #11, but as crazy as it sounds, I'd rather be a #10 or #11 with a week off to get JMac and Waldo healthy, and maybe Hugley, than be playing tomorrow to try to get #8 seed. Just to win and play Purdue, UConn, or UNC.

If Hugley really makes it back next week and Soares and Javian are gtg this OU team is much better then a 9/10 seed. Will be a fun weekend because OU obv depending on the bracket has a chance to make some noise.
And if we can make a run in the tournament, we'll forget about this tough regular season.

Three weeks in March is all that matters in this sport.

We'll see what happens with bid stealers but right now I'm calling for a 10 seed.
They'll be a team or two outside the bubble that wins a few games in their respective tournaments.....and may sneak in. I'm a little less confident in our resume than most. We are 4-12 in Q-1 games and in most of those Q-1 games, we weren't really that competitive. And as of now, we've only beaten 2 teams that will be in the tournament. The good news is that we don't have anything even close to a bad loss.

I think we end up as an 11, but NOT in the play-in game. I suspect we all may be a little surprised in how close we end up to the actual cut line....I hope I'm wrong.

lol… nope.

I only got to watch off an on as work duties took over ... so i will rewatch here in a little bit when i get home ..

They'll be a team or two outside the bubble that wins a few games in their respective tournaments.....and may sneak in. I'm a little less confident in our resume than most. We are 4-12 in Q-1 games and in most of those Q-1 games, we weren't really that competitive. And as of now, we've only beaten 2 teams that will be in the tournament. The good news is that we don't have anything even close to a bad loss.

I think we end up as an 11, but NOT in the play-in game. I suspect we all may be a little surprised in how close we end up to the actual cut line....I hope I'm wrong.
All I care is we get in at this point. Actually, an 11 is better than a 10 for me.

Back