#23 OU @ UCF 3pm CST on ESPN+

Uzan and McCollum were terrible today. That and the turnovers is why we lost.

Edited to add: Oweh was pathetic too

Then maybe you should turn the TV off and stop watching basketball forever?

I probably should but I like ou too much to not watch their sports. College basketball officiating is an embarrassment and only getting worse.

I thought it would be tough for either OU or Houston to win today

Uzan and McCollum were terrible today. That and the turnovers is why we lost.

Edited to add: Oweh was pathetic too
I'm not oweh's biggest fan but his numbers werent bad. Did he get beat a lot on D?

Refs messed up that call as well. Ou clearly recovered the ball and then go to possession arrow. Refs are a fúcking joke. Game would be better without them.

Soares, Darthard, and Hugley have more than half of our total points

Refs messed up that call as well. Ou clearly recovered the ball and then go to possession arrow. Refs are a fúcking joke. Game would be better without them.
What is so bad about that call is that Uzan would have had the ball but he stopped when he heard the whistle

Toby and Kevin are going off on the refs rn. That’s how you know it’s bad

Their size was a big mismatch for us, but this team just cannot afford their 2 lead guards to play this poorly and beat anyone in this conference.

McCollum just has to be better, he just hasn’t been good in too many conference games for this team to win consistently.

Maybe this team was always just a bubble team. Maybe if the season was played 10 times OU would be 16-6 heading into the last half of the season unranked.

Back