#23 OU @ UCF 3pm CST on ESPN+

He has had about 20 assistants at OU due to stupid hiring decisions. But he also played awful teams at Loyola and got hot twice in March. He’s otherwise had a very pedestrian career.
This is true and I believe some people raised this concern when he was hired.

Just fyi
Moser in post game said we didn’t get any 3 “runs” hardly at all. Both def and off.
Run is 3 stops or 3 buckets in a row. We had 7 against ksu.

Also said their length really bothered us… ya think?

Just noticed I typed Soares instead of Moore for the starter that actually showed up. Oops, had Soares on my brain. Moore wasn't perfect today but you'll take a double-double from one of your starters.

Uzan, Godwin, Oweh, and McCollum...review the film and get it together, lol.

osu and Cincinnati at home might be the only games we win the rest of the way and those aren’t sure things. Yikes.

BYU is a fun team to watch. Gritty. Can really shoot the basketball. They lead the league in 3P attempts. Therefore, the obvious gameplan is to defend the 3P line.

BYU is also an exceptional rebounding team.

The Sooners have their work cut out for them.

I'll wait for the official betting line to come out but I'm leaning towards OU. Up and down like a yo-yo.

BYU is a fun team to watch. Gritty. Can really shoot the basketball. They lead the league in 3P attempts. Therefore, the obvious gameplan is to defend the 3P line.

BYU is also an exceptional rebounding team.

The Sooners have their work cut out for them.

I'll wait for the official betting line to come out but I'm leaning towards OU. Up and down like a yo-yo.

Agree. I wouldn’t be surprised if ou won by double digits.

Agree. I wouldn’t be surprised if ou won by double digits.
As crazy at this sounds I wouldn't either. I think OU’s athleticism may give BYU trouble. Also I don’t think OU will lose three home games in a row.

….or BYU can’t miss and runs OU out of the gym.

Either way I believe it will be the defining game of the season.

This one stings, but it's not the end of the world, as even teams like KU somehow managed to lose there. It does make the BYU game that much more crucial, and the OSU game is a must win. Really wanted to steal this one.

This one stings, but it's not the end of the world, as even teams like KU somehow managed to lose there. It does make the BYU game that much more crucial, and the OSU game is a must win. Really wanted to steal this one.
Well, KU has four top 10 wins, played a great noncon, and for them, losing there at worst might cost them a seed line. For us? It could be the difference between making and missing the tournament.

Well, KU has four top 10 wins, played a great noncon, and for them, losing there at worst might cost them a seed line. For us? It could be the difference between making and missing the tournament.

It won't be.

We actually got good bench play. Soares had 11. Darthard 14.

Oweh and McCollum just didn't show up in the 2nd half. McCollum had 2 points in the 2nd half. That's the first 2 off a foul at the end of the half.

Oweh 6 points.

Funny how it goes from doom and gloom to we're back to doom and gloom. OU needs to handle their business in the upcoming home games end of story, games like today happen in this conference on the road. Sky isn't falling this team is what it is at this point.

What's disappointing is when you're noncompetitive and get 0's from your best players. They got out worked and were not prepared mentally. Just can't happen and it's happened 2x in the last week with the Texas game and today. Staff has to get these guys ready to compete night in night out.

Back